META name="y_key" content="c642bd597e29ec73"/> Free to Air: FTA, a lost cause

FTA, a lost cause

It has been well over a year since the N3 took over. Apparently the only receivers working are the one's that use IKS. We all know that the Free to Air Community (FTA) has been hit with a big obstacle. Nagravision 3 encryption; it's down and it probably won't be coming back anytime soon
So what do you do now? You're left looking at a blank screen or using a TV antenna to get 1 or 2 local channels? If that satisfies you then that's what you should do. You could resort to IKS? But that is an option that many people are staying away from due to privacy issues.
So you're now left in the dark, bored, and wanting to or simply can't afford to pay any monthly cable bills or satellite bills? I know exactly what your are talking about.

How ever, you can still get free TV. Last year when my receiver went down. I started watching internet TV. If you have one of those new TV's with a VGA input. Just hook up your PC. I now have a PC TV. All the TV I watch is through the internet. I use websites like HULU.com, Netflix,etc.... all most all the networks have streaming video. Just Google what you want to watch and I am sure you will find it.