META name="y_key" content="c642bd597e29ec73"/> Free to Air: Totalfta.com is a criminal fraud organization

Totalfta.com is a criminal fraud organization

Totalfta stole my money 200$ plus fee, do not send them any money, they never ship you. These are criminal fraudsters in quebec, they think they can get away with this. Call your local police, spread the word through the internet, I lost my money, They are promising to issue a e-mail within 48 hours of payment. I have send so many e-mail to them. But no reply. I think this is a rip off from totalfta.com. Looks like I lost $199. I suggest other members to watch this site I dont' want the same to happen to you.

Totalfta.com is a criminal fraud organization that steals your money when you send it by western union that is your only option, may they rot in hell.